Packaging Information Service - Europe
Perchards’ Packaging Information Service provides subscribers with information on EU and national packaging and packaging waste legislation, industry activity and compliance schemes in Europe.
The service includes full Packaging Legislation updates under the following headings:
EC Directive on Packaging and Packaging Waste
- Marking issues
- Packaging Data
- Review of the Directive and earlier studies
- Special measures for particular pack types
- The Directive and amendments
- The Essential Requirements and the CEN standards
- National Legislation and Public Policy
- National Beverage Containers Policy
- National Recovery and Recycling Organisations - their structure, fees and activities
The service also includes:
Directory of Recovery Organisations and Deposit Systems, updated annually
Legislation Database which contains national legislation in the original language and (where available) in English translation. It also contains texts of relevant EU Directives, Regulations and Decisions.
The Packaging Information Service is available to "producers" for an annual fee of EUR 3,000 (or sterling/US dollar equivalent) plus 20% VAT for UK subscribers.
A joint subscription, comprising the full Packaging, WEEE and Batteries Services, is available for an annual subscription of EUR 6,200.
(Trade Associations and compliance service providers – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for multi-member rates)